Location: Leesburg, Virginia
Rhonda is a Loudoun County native and has practiced law in the area for over 30 years. Rhonda’s practice is a general one – with special experience in family law (divorce, custody, visitation, child support, spousal support) and other litigation, civil and criminal. Over the years, Rhonda has represented clients ranging from individuals to multi-national corporations. She has drafted, reviewed and negotiated numerous contracts, including those involving large real estate transactions. Rhonda regularly represents individuals charged with criminal offenses – felonies, misdemeanors and traffic matters.
Rhonda was honored to be named a Super Lawyer in 2018 and 2019 by Super Lawyer Magazine. She participated as a faculty member for the Harry L. Carrico Professionalism Course, the mandatory seminar required of all new members of the Virginia State Bar from 2007 to 2010. The course focuses on the high level of professional and ethical conduct expected of attorneys in Virginia. The faculty members are nominated by their peers and selected by the Chief Justice of the Virginia Supreme Court.
Rhonda is a member of the Virginia State Bar and the Loudoun County Bar Association (serving as President, Treasurer and on the Board of Directors). She acted as the Chairperson of the Loudoun Bar’s community outreach project, the Thomas D. Horne Leadership in the Law Summer Program, for a number of years and continues to serve on its organizational committee each year.
A founding member of the Laurel Brigade Law Group, Rhonda has maintained a private law office in downtown Leesburg since 1994. She resides in Leesburg and is an avid fan of her beloved Virginia Cavaliers (Wahoowa!), Washington Nationals and Washington Redskins.
- Virginia, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1987
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Major: Foreign Affairs
- Harry L. Carrico Professionalism Course Faculty, Supreme Court of Virginia, 2007 – 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia State Bar, 1987 – Present
- Loudoun County Bar Association, President – 1997-1998
- Loudoun County Bar Association, Board of Directors – 1994-1998
Past Employment Positions
• McGuire Woods Battle & Boothe, Associate, 1987 – 1993
• Godard West & Adelman, Associate, 1993 – 1994
• Paice & Mougin-Boal, Partner, 1994-2004
• Ritenour Paice & Mougin-Boal, Partner, 2004-2012
• Ritenour Paice Mougin-Boal & Wexton, Partner, 2012-2015