Family law has two reasons for existing: to resolve deep family disputes in a way that allows both sides to move forward, and to protect the best interests of the children involved.
At The Laurel Brigade Law Group in Leesburg, Virginia, we work with families to ensure that both of these objectives are met.
This website provides information about these key areas:
- Divorce and separation
- Child custody and parenting plans
- Child support
- Spousal support/alimony
- Division of marital property
- Orders of protection
- Adopting a child
In addition, our established firm provides assistance with other family issues:
- Modifications of court orders
- High net worth divorce
- Identifying hidden assets
- Retirement benefits court orders — Qualified Domestic Relations Orders and Court Orders Acceptable for Processing
- Interstate and international custody disputes
- Dispute mediation
- Paternity and fathers’ rights
- Grandparents’ rights
- Contempt and enforcement
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Special needs situations
- Same-sex family law
- Family law for military families
If you are facing divorce or any other family law matter, you want an attorney who will protect your interests every step of the way. That’s the level of counsel we deliver at Laurel Brigade Law Group.
Let our lawyers know how we can assist you. Call us at 703-777-6161, or email us.