Our personal injury lawyers represent injured individuals and surviving family members in every kind of motor vehicle accident:
- Car crashes: all kinds, including rear-enders, side-impact crashes, rollovers and head-on collisions
- Trucking company accidents, from semi trailers to pickups
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents occurring on the street or inside the bus
- Commercial vehicle accidents, involving delivery vehicles and fleet vehicles
- Accidents at rail crossings
- Boat and marina accidents
- Ferry accidents
Every year, nearly 40,000 car crashes occur in our area. Nearly 100 people die in these crashes.
Our knowledge of Virginia personal injury law is deep, as is our familiarity with relevant case law. We handle cases with exceptional features:
- Accidents in which the driver of the other car involved drives away
- Truck accidents in which ownership of the truck and trailer are hard to establish
- Accidents involving uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Accidents in which the other driver showed extreme carelessness by being drunk, driving too fast or recklessly, being distracted or asleep (We often seek punitive damages in such cases.)
Our goal is always to obtain maximum compensation for your losses. This includes the cost of medical treatment, earnings you never received because of the injury, pain and suffering — and in wrongful death situations, funeral costs and a monetary sum for loss of a loved one.
Our attorneys appreciate that you may be concerned more with recovering physically right now rather than fighting the insurance company to make you whole. But we also know financial compensation is often vital, and healing in its own right.
We don’t accept payment in your case unless we produce positive results for you. Call or email us today at The Laurel Brigade Law Group for a no-charge, risk-free case evaluation. Our Leesburg phone number is 703-777-6161.