We begin every divorce with the mindset that it is not a battle, but rather a negotiation. Our goal is to resolve even painful matters as amicably as possible. Our style is not to punish the other side but to get clients started on a new life with an optimistic view of the future. When negotiation transitions to court, we are very experienced litigators who are comfortable in a trial setting and will aggressively pursue your interests and objectives.
At The Laurel Brigade Law Group, we have decades of experience in every kind of divorce and separation: contested and uncontested divorce, simple and high-asset divorce, divorce with minor children involved, in-court litigation, and mediated divorce.
Choosing The Laurel Brigade Law Group to represent you in a divorce has several distinct advantages.
- Our team is a mix of experienced family law attorneys and assertive younger lawyers ready to succeed for you.
- Our diverse personalities and approaches pair with your needs and how you communicate.
- With deep roots in Loudoun County, we have strong connections with other professionals and experts who may be required in your case including a network of accountants, retirement and investment evaluators, real estate appraisers, and financial planners.
- As needed, we rely on our connections with private investigators, computer forensic experts, and vocational professionals in support of our clients.
- Our lawyers are experienced with same-sex couples in divorce
Every divorce case is unique. The Laurel Brigade Law Group takes the time to listen to your story, understand your objectives, and represent your interests. We start our client engagements with a consultation. This initial appointment allows us to understand your situation, provide legal guidance and advice, and estimate the cost of your representation.
Call our office for a confidential appointment with a divorce lawyer. We want to hear your story and discuss a strategy for going forward with your life.