Our personal injury lawyers represent injured individuals and surviving family members in every kind of motor vehicle accident:
- Car crashes
- Trucking company accidents, from semi trailers to pickups
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents occurring on the street or inside the bus
- Commercial vehicle accidents, involving delivery vehicles and fleet vehicles
- Accidents at rail crossings
- Boat and marina accidents
- Ferry accidents
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles reported more than 128,000 crashes in 2019, resulting in 827 deaths and more than 65,00 injuries. Our knowledge of Virginia personal injury law is deep, as is our familiarity with relevant case law. We handle cases with exceptional features:
- Accidents in which the driver of the other car involved drives away (“hit & run” or “John Doe” cases)
- Truck accidents in which ownership of the truck and trailer are hard to establish
- Accidents involving uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Accidents in which the other driver showed extreme carelessness by being drunk, driving too fast or recklessly, being distracted or asleep
Our goal is always to obtain maximum compensation for your losses. These damages include the cost of medical treatment, lost wages or opportunities, and your pain and suffering. In wrongful death situations damages also include funeral costs and other statutory damages that are recoverable for the tragic loss of a loved one.
Our attorneys appreciate that you need to focus on recovering physically, mentally and emotionally so we handle fighting insurance companies to help make you whole and get fair compensation. We don’t accept payment in your case unless we produce positive results for you.
Schedule a consultation now for a no-charge, risk-free case evaluation.