- About Us
- Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Violations
- Wills & Power of Attorney
- Front Page
- July 2020
- January 2020
- April 2019
- October 2018
- April 2018
- October 2017
- August 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- Rhonda Paice Voted Loudoun’s Favorite Lawyer for 2020 by Loudoun Now.
- Christine Mougin-Boal Named Virginia Law Foundation Fellow
- Partners Rhonda Paice and Eric Demetriades named 2019 Super Lawyers by Super Lawyer Magazine.
- The Laurel Brigade Law Group is Once Again Proud to Sponsor the 2018 Jingle Jam.
- Partners Rhonda Wilson Paice and Eric Demetriades named 2018 Super Lawyers
- Eric Demetriades named Loudoun County Top 40 Under 40 Young Professional by the Loudoun Times Mirror.
- Rhonda Wilson Paice Named One of Loudoun’s Favorite Attorneys
- Affluenza as a defense
- When is a DUI considered a felony?
- Punishments a person can receive for committing a felony
- Misdemeanors and possible punishments for committing them
- What defenses can be used against a drug possession charge?
- An attorney may help you avoid a harsh sentence
- Virginia woman left dead after drunk driver strikes her car
- Virginia man kills pedestrian while driving drunk
- Probation can be a scary time in anyone’s life
- What types of crimes are considered felonies?